Schedule of water service upgrading works
DATE :MARCH 7 TO 8, 2014 (FRIDAY TO SATURDAY)
TIME :9:00 P.M to 5 A.M (9 hours)
REASON :Alteration of 100mm PVC pipe mainline at cor.,Cebu South Road and Basak St.,San Nicolas, Cebu City
AREAS AFFECTED : LOW PRESSURE TO NO WATER –Bontores St., part of Cabreros St., Cebu City
DATE :MARCH 8, 2014 (SATURDAY)
TIME :9:00 AM to 5:00 P.M (8 hours)
REASON :Interconnection of Abejo’s well to the existing 250 mm D.I pipe on Quijada Drive Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu City
AREAS AFFECTED : LOW PRESSURE TO NO WATER – Quijada Drive to Monterrazas Village Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu
Except for other developments, these water service interruptions will push through as scheduled. However, these do not include other interruptions resulting from unexpected power failures and/or emergency mainline leak repairs or building up of water pressure. Consumers are advised to prepare for the scheduled interruption by storing water.
(open 24 hours Mondays-Saturdays, 7 AM to 12 AM Sundays)
254-8434 local 0 0917-3219821
Wise water use is important
* Water is a valuable natural resource that is shared by everyone.
* The amount of water on earth does not change.
* Water is not always available when we need it most.
* There are many people who are also in dire need of water.
* Pollution makes water more difficult to clean and be safe for all of us to use.
* Wasting water wastes energy.
* It takes energy to treat, pump and transport water.
* Water is a limited resource, thus the need to use it wisely.
Let us conserve this limited resource for today and for the future