Schedule of water service upgrading works
DATE :APRIL 14, 2014 (MONDAY) TO APRIL 15, 2014 (TUESDAY)
TIME :10:00 PM (Monday) to 7:00 AM (Tuesday) (9 hours)
REASON :Alteration of distribution line affected by a drainage project on corner V. Rama Ave. and St. Michael’s Drive, Barangay Guadalupe, Cebu CityAREAS AFFECTED : LOW PRESSURE TO NO WATER – St. Michael’s Drive, G. Quijada Drive, Gochan Subdivision, Sitio Kamanggahan Road, Road to Monterrazas, Quijada Compound, V. Rama Ave. from the Guadalupe Church to Guadalupe Elementary School, part of Singson Village
DATE :APRIL 15, 2014 (TUESDAY)
TIME : 8:00 AM to 5:00 P.M (9 hours)
REASON :Installation of pressure regulating valve (PRV) in front of Consolacion Public Market, Consolacion, CebuAREAS AFFECTED : LOW PRESSURE TO NO WATER – from Jollibee to Consolacion Public Market, Road to V&G, V&G Subdivision, Nangka Road, Consolacion, Cebu
Except for other developments, these water service interruptions will push through as scheduled. However, these do not include other interruptions resulting from unexpected power failures and/or emergency mainline leak repairs or building up of water pressure. Consumers are advised to prepare for the scheduled interruption by storing water.
(open 24 hours Mondays-Saturdays, 7 AM to 12 AM Sundays)
254-8434 local 0 0917-3219821
Wise water use is important
* Water is a valuable natural resource that is shared by everyone.
* The amount of water on earth does not change.
* Water is not always available when we need it most.
* There are many people who are also in dire need of water.
* Pollution makes water more difficult to clean and be safe for all of us to use.
* Wasting water wastes energy.
* It takes energy to treat, pump and transport water.
* Water is a limited resource, thus the need to use it wisely.
Let us conserve this limited resource for today and for the future